When you come to the gym, you are looking to relieve some stress and work off the spoils of last weekend. The last thing you want to do is get sick, be annoyed, or injury yourself while you are exercising. To achieve this goal, it is a group effort. We as the staff will do any and all things possible to make sure that you have the best experience possible. However, as members, doing a few simple things will improve your workout experience and the overall atmosphere of the entire gym.
Keeping the Gym Safe
- Please make sure to rack your weights properly, if you need help, always feel free to ask a fellow member or staff member.
- Be aware of your surroundings when you are exercising.
- If equipment is wearing and/or making an unfamiliar sound, please alert a staff member.
- Make sure your shoes are tied and are designed for exercise purposes.
- Secure a safe and solid grip of bars and handles before beginning your reps.
Keeping the Gym Clean
- Please change into workout shoes before you exercise.
- Make sure you wipe your shoes before entering the gym floor.
- Be aware of any spills; please alert staff as soon as you can.
- Be sure to wipe down the equipment; alert staff if the towels need to be changed.
- Use hand sanitizer and wash hands frequently.
- If you spot any issues in the bathroom or changing room, please alert the front desk.
Keeping the Gym “Healthy”
- Please use manners when working out, if there is an issue with a member alert the front.
- If you are under the weather, stay home and rest. If you come in, please wipe down the equipment and stay hydrated.
- Do not overexert yourself; if you need a spotter, please ask a staff member or fellow member.
- Every member is here to better themselves and those around himself/herself; a friendly conversation could be the start of a great friendship.
- Collaborative exercises are a great way to change up your routine and meet new members.
Overall, we just want you to have the best experience possible while you are here. If you are friendly, courteous, and help keep the gym clean, it goes a long way. If you have a suggestions or additional questions, please come to the front desk or call the gym at your earliest convenience. Enjoy your time here, we are here for you!